What do you enjoy reading the most here on my blog?

Search My Blog

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Free Starbucks Smoothies

Just wanted to throw out this public service announcement to you all:

If you have either a gym membership card or a Starbucks card, you can get a free Vivanno smoothie (Orange Mango Banana or Banana Chocolate). Of course, you have to time it right.

Between 2pm and 4pm, on Tuesdays July 29th, August 5th and August 12th

Frankly, I've got a plethora of Starbucks locations at my disposal, so I'm almost tempted to see how many I can hit in one lunch hour. I've got the one in the Sears Tower, the one in the building right next door, the one a block east, and those are just off the top of my head. I don't even GO to Starbucks and I know of three locations within one block of me.

If I do manage this maneuver and do acquire both smoothies today, I'll post my reviews of the beverages.

Until then, whip out those cards and get your FREE on!

Please Digg this article and spread the word that these things are free!

No comments: