What do you enjoy reading the most here on my blog?

Search My Blog

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Fact of the Day - March 3, 2010


100303, originally uploaded by AaronBSam.

Been a while, dear readers!

The fact is back (for today at least) - and sadly I wish more time and effort had gone into picking this one. I literally took 25 seconds to Google "random fact" and chose something multiple pages of results down to ensure I wasn't getting the most over-used facts, and then scribbled the fact down and drew this out during 10 minutes of free time today.

So I apologize if the awesomeness of the fact itself isn't all that much - at least it's a halfway-decent drawing. (Compared to my others, that is.)

Well, the scale is horrible. I don't know exactly how many laws of physics would be broken by this particular scale, but upon reexamination it seems as though it would be very few. The floating 15-inch ruler, on the other hand...

I also don't know why all "weights" tend to look like that in my mind. I blame cartoons. Damn you, Wile E. Coyote!

Anyway, I hope to have more of these for you in the coming days. We'll see how things go between work, packing and moving later this month.

(Backup fact of the day: Snails move an average of 0.03 mph. Perhaps that may be featured another day, with a poorly-drawn cop and/or speedgun.)

No comments: