What do you enjoy reading the most here on my blog?

Search My Blog

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Doodle - 01/27/2011


Doodle_110127, originally uploaded by AaronBSam.

(Now in COLOR!)

I don't know how to put this into context other than provide you with insane ramblings that LED UP to this statement. It just doesn't make the statement make any more real sense...

Me: The space-time continuum works in very mysterious ways. And the result is fortunately always Chicken McNuggets. It's the only reason why they're allowed to exist. The universe demands it.

Coworker: Nuggets feed the time line. Without them, time would collapse in on itself, destroying the universe.

Me: Now we're getting into a philosophical "Which came first: the Chicken McNugget or Time Itself" debate and I unfortunately have other shit to do.

And that's just PART of the conversation. I'm sparing you all the prequel which included who is having sex with whose mothers and the "I am my own grandfather" paradox/conundrum. Maybe another time. Maybe another doodle.

Later! I unfortunately have other shit to do!




No comments: