What do you enjoy reading the most here on my blog?

Search My Blog

Monday, February 15, 2010

Fact of the Day - February 15, 2010


100215, originally uploaded by AaronBSam.

Sorry for the delay. At first I was having a snow delay due to Tuesday's insane snowstorm. Then Wednesday, our office actually got a Snow Day for the first time I can recall. Thursday was playing catch up from our missed day, and on Friday I just wasn't able to stay and get this one done.

So now it's Monday. And I'm still at the office, but had enough time to finally ink this up and color it and get it posted for you all. Perhaps this week I'll have a tiny bit of downtime to keep this "of the day" thing a DAILY thing.

Oh, and this fact comes from this article that mentions:

Q: How many Lego bricks are produced each year?
A: Approximately 19 billion Lego elements are produced per year. 2.16 million are molded every hour, 36,000 every minute.

Q: Approximately, how many bricks they've ever made since Lego started to produce them?
A: More than 400 billion Lego bricks have been produced since 1958. There are about 62 Lego bricks per person of the Earth’s population.


So there you have it. I'm back. For now.

No comments: