What do you enjoy reading the most here on my blog?

Search My Blog

Monday, February 08, 2010

Fact of the Day - February 8, 2010


100208, originally uploaded by AaronBSam.

It's true. Seriously. Don't believe me? Why don't you take a look at the Trek 'N Eat website that lists this product.

Just heat the can in a water bath, open the lid, and enjoy your delicious cheeseburger!

(And then projectile-vomit for several hours.)

Nah, I'm sure it's totally safe. I trust most things that come in a can - with the exception of Spam. Not that I wouldn't EAT it - I just don't TRUST it. Mostly for the reason that if Spam is "Spiced Ham", then why is there no Spicken or Speef? That's untrustworthy marketing and a little offensive to Jews who enjoy spiced meats but want to keep Kosher.

Kosher in a can...

No comments: